How a large German broadcaster uses YEPCO to create subtitles automatically.
YEPCO automatically imports data from a cloud based speech to text service and makes the content available within the production system.
Major Pain Points
• Subtitle creation was a manual process
• File format did not match the needs of the production team
• Workflow was not ideal for neither the broadcast nor the online team
• Implement a new subtitle creation workflow ideal for both: Avid and Adobe editors
• Analyse the needs of all stakeholders
• Improve users' productivity by providing the subtitle data where they need it
• Provide the right file format to users depending on the tools they are using
• Avid users have access to subtitles at their fingertips
• Adobe users have access to subtitles at their fingertips
• Faster turnaround workflows
Implementing a new subtitling workflow using YEPCO helps broadcast and online editors becoming more productive and helps delivering content quicker.